Thursday, July 2, 2009

Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik


Bismillah.
O dear one,
I wish you a joyous journey;
A journey to the center of Our Being
to the Heart that is without.
For our hearts that are within
are forever intermingling.

We were together in the sphere of 'alas tubirobbikum';
we are together now by His hukum,
and together we will always be
for the One, with the One
Allah Robbana wa Robbukum.

Circumambulating the Holy House,
we spin in our own hearts
Allah Allah...
where He dwells intimately and lovingly
like a dear spouse.
Labbaik Allahumma labbaik
Labbai kala sharee kala kalabbaik
Innal hamda wan ne'mata
Lakawal Mulk
La sharee kalak
Here I am at Your service O Lord, here I am.
Here I am at Your service and You have no partners.
To You alone is the Praise and All Bounty,
and You alone is The Sovereignty.
You have no partners.

O Sayyid,
every step you make around the Kaaba
is one step closer to the One Reality;
another rung higher on the ladder to eternity.
I am with you as you are with Him;
hand in hand we are, O sahib.

Walk around the beautiful bride
for we shall walk with her,
into the Heavens in the hereafter
with faces so bright.
I am chanting with you O Sayyid,
Labbaik Allahumma labbaik!
Here I am...Ya Rabbi,
walking around Baitullah
like lovers strolling in a beautiful park,
where love sparks,
in a never ending love story;
Ah...between You and me!
__________________________________________
(A dedication to a good friend SM on his pilgrimage 9 -19 Rajab 1430H)

No comments:

Post a Comment