Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heart connections


Bismillah.

O son, one of the best moments in the life of a seeker is to be in the presence of a sufi guru or the habaib. And the best moment of those moments is when you get to hold up your palms for their du'a. But today, it soothed my heart (no I should say my heart melted) when a guru murabbi said he would make a du'a for me without me asking for it. MashaAllah...I am humbled by the sort of love and generosity that ahlillah show us! May Allah increase their maqam and give them a long healthy life filled with a lot more ma'rifah. Ameen!

O son, know that keeping a heart connection with ahlillah (People of Allah) is very important. You don't need to be very close to them physically as an indicator of your love and bonding because we are restricted by time, distance and circumstances. All there is to do is to have love for them in your heart and the beautiful thing about love is that you yourself know how deep your love is and you know how infinite the heart space is! 
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment