Tuesday, August 10, 2010

He is Generous!

Bismillah.

O son, my apologies for the delay in posting. Today, I was occupied with a task of distributing hundreds of free netbooks for less privileged students. Believe it or not, the government of this blessed country will be giving away 1 million complimentary netbooks! Alhamdulillah. May I remind myself and all, that whatever good we get is from Him and to see that the hand that gives to us is the Hand of the Generous Giver.



I remember when I first enrolled into college circa 1988, the IT instructor asked if anyone had not used or touched a computer before, I was the only student who raised her hand.

This morning at 6.30 a.m. my laptop ran out of battery while I was trying to post this so I ran down to the hotel lobby asking if I could use a PC in the Business Centre and two gentlemen opened the door gladly! MashaAllah. If you come to Perlis, Malaysia, come stay at Putra Palace Hotel, the food is marvelous and its staff, oh, so generous!

Ramadhan Kareem! Indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment