Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chill and be blessed


Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. We've been through lots together since 2009 until this year 2012 which is coming to an end. I cherished the ups and downs, the tears and laughter, the wisdom and even foolishness. 

We have plenty in common.

In sharing the passion and thirst for knowledge and good counsel. In being ourselves. [Thank you for letting me be my vulnerable self.] In responding to one another in a good way. [When my laptop got flooded! And you cautioning me when some people tried to fool me.] In sharing our loss [Almarhum Shaykh Raja and all other shuyukh we all adore.] In loving the habaib and shuyukh and being excited about their presence. In understanding and accepting each other the way we are.

Oh, pardon me, I am being melodramatic. I am but a 40-something woman remember? Heh...heh...
And its year-end ok.

Thanks for putting up with this big sister of yours whose mood fluctuates according to the moon cycle. And for being patient with my hadhayan  (crazy nonsense). Someday when I am gone, you'll miss me, I hope.

This last weekend of 2012, I wish you and your loved ones loads of happy times and may you remain blessed always and forever.

And just chill. Let your hair down. Put your feet up and just chill.

Sunset on Princess Beach

Notice the ships?
"The  great difference between voyages,
rests not with the ships,
but with the people you meet on them."
- Amelia E. Barr (1831-1919)

No comments:

Post a Comment