Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Planner - The Victorious


Bismillah.

From the Quran, Al-Anfal-30: "They were planning, and Allah was planning, and Allah is the best planner."

Sometimes we mortals delusionally think we are so smart. We plan and plot thinking we have the upper hand on things, thinking other people are not as smart as we are.  

I for one will admit I am stupid. Of course on my own I am stupid, but with Allah I cannot be so stupid. We have Al-Wakeel to handle things for us because we are weaklings. We believe in Him, hasbunallah wa nikmal wakeel.

Alhamdulillah we are naive enough to not want to rely on our own limited intelligence because surely we have no sakti (magical powers).

Alhamdulillah we are innocent enough to not want to depend on our own capabilities because He holds us by the forelock. Hence, we know not when we gonna fall sick or when He is gonna make us weak.
C'est la vie.
Such is life.

A couple of lines from the Fajr prayers as practiced by the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam:
"O Allah, I leave my wish to you, as I am weak in my say and weak in my actions..."
therefore he salallah alaihi wasalam also prayed:
wan nasro 'alal 'aqdaa'i
"and [grant me] victory over the enemies."

They might have been laughing at our stupidity for months, but surely the day will come when they will be defeated with Your help, O Allah Al-Wakeel.

Certainly we have no weapons except du'a because our simple minds don't know much except:
Ad du'a silahul mukmin

Bi iznillah
The Planner will make us victorious.
We gotta have faith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment