Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Be merry forever and a day

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.

My apologies if I have turned you down, you who have been checking this blog and found nothing the past few days. That's because I've been travelling and there are just so many good things on the table to chew, swallow and digest Alhamdulillah, especially the notes from the recent Sacred Path of Love (SPOL) event on 21st and 22nd Dec 2013, in Singapore. Notes handed out by SPOL organizer, Sout Ilaahi - the two white docs at the bottom right.  


And my own notes from the 2-day SPOL - 2 bags full, just kidding. Day 1 was held at Masjid Sultan Auditorium - that masjid you see in the background was built in 1826. Day 2 was held at Madrasah Al-Junied. I learned from the school's notice board, it was established in 1927. Great stuffs here in Singapore! 

Sacred Path of Love tote bag - we say in Malay - cantik (nice).
Masjid Sultan is situated on Muscat Street.
There's something magical about this area known as Arab street,
you just wanna keep coming back.
Some pics for you -  my way of saying sorry for not sharing anything last week. O people, don't worry, be merry. Let's aim to be merry forever and a day :)

After a hard day's work, be merry, my SPOL friends
(you know who you are) -
come have dinner at my smallish crib. InshaAllah.
Shaykh Abdul Aziz Fredericks said:
"The SPOL volunteers are the most sincere volunteers I've ever met."
MashaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment