Sunday, May 18, 2014

The passing years | High five!

Bismillah.

I've suddenly remembered that April had just passed, which means this blog is now 5 years old. Ya HuAlhamdulillah wa shukrulillah!

Maybe it's timely to consider publishing selected postings into a book, bi-iznillah, become a multi-millionaire and buy a mansion in Bali and Cape Town. LOL.

Thanks for putting up with my merepek-nonsense.

You, my dear, my loyal lovely readers,
you are my rainbow skies!
"The passing years will show
that you will always grow
ever more beautiful
in my eyes..."

May Allah increase us in knowledge and understanding, grant us the tawfiq to practise, accept our little deeds and forgive our shortcomings. Ameen.

"We can laugh about 
how time really flies
We won't say good bye
cos true love never dies..."

High five!










Song credit: Joshua Kadison, again :)

1 comment:

  1. Alsalamualeykum

    Hrp kak dlm keadaan yg baik ameen
    Saya dapat tahu mawlana shaykh hisham akn hadir pada 9 hingga 14 june ..
    Kalau di penang di mana ya ? Zawiyah mana beliau akan hadir ? .. can you my dear kakak email me some detail about this jikalau ada detail ? Any person yg boleh saya contact utk bertemu beliau di penang ? sgt penting utk bertemu beliau .. my family nak join holy tariqah ..ayah xboleh berjalan dgn baik ..tapi hajat nak baiah...
    Maaf kalau kurang adab kak ...not sure where to go..
    Hrp xdipublish comment ni kakak ..
    My email : ramaramacinta313@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete