Sunday, July 13, 2014

Penang Penang Penang

Bismillah.

Heh heh...it's obvious I am very proud of my hometown.


This newly launched book 'Penang's History, My Story' is a must read for all who love Penang. If you only like or half-like Penang, read it and you'll fall in love. Tell me which city in this whole wide world has a street named Love Lane? Yeah, we are loving people.

This blogger is off to Penang, again, this weekend. Alhamdulillah.

Ramadan Kareem!

p/s
You might not believe this, but one kind soul walked for 8 km in the hot sun in Ramadan, to pass me this book and another great Sufi book. That is sweet love : ) partly due to lack of communication and making assumptions. He was sweating so badly that the envelope in which the books were kept, actually disintegrated! 

To that great "walker" - May Allah beautify your heart with plenty of nur and fortify it with abundant remembrance, for each of the step you took. Ameen

  

No comments:

Post a Comment