Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ramadan Bites of Wisdom (20)

Bismillah.

Subhanallah, this is the 20th day of fasting already!




Key points from this 20th Ramadan Bites of Wisdom:
'My Lord knows me better than I do.'

So we should better trust Him fully and wholeheartedly.
'In His Hand is all good.'
Quran 3:26

In His Hand is forgiveness.

May Allah grant us contentment with His actions (af'al)
and gratitude under all circumstances.
Amin.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah.

____________________________

p/s
I pray to Allah for all things good for my friends who are attentive and caring enough to correct my mistakes even it be one silly typo error. LOL. Indeed I pray for all things good for all my friends who have done much good to me. I hope when these good people are in the Heavens and when they notice I am not there, they would be kind enough to plead to Allah to let me enter Jannah too. 
Allah bless y'all a quintilion times!

No comments:

Post a Comment