Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Al Ansari Spirits | In each other all along

Bismillah.

MashaAllah tabarakallah.....a dear sister in faith, one respectable reader of this blog, went for a spiritual retreat at Masjid Abu Ayub Al Ansari in Turkey. Her 'spiritual station' was within the vicinity of the sacred mosque. A great deal of her three months there was spent in seclusion. She had no access to internet. No access to mobile phone either. Can you imagine that? I don't know about you, but I check my phone every 2 minutes! Astaghfirullah. 

And thissss....is by far, the sweetest and most meaningful words anyone has ever said to me: ''Eza, I remembered you every time. You were always with me. Believe me, you are a very special person. May Allah bless you."

MashaAllah....Aunt Shabeena...I wanna cryyyyy. It was only yesterday that I mentioned you in this blog. To hear from you after so many moons have passed, and to hear those wonderful words from you...Alhamdulillah! May Allah bless you a million times more for your kind thoughts and your love for this struggling faqir. It means a lot to me that you remembered me at such a sacred site while you were engaged in such a blissful vocation. Jazakillahu khair!

I am reminded of this often quoted saying by Mawlana Rumi:
"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. 
They are in each other all along.''

I love you for the sake of Allah my dear Aunty!
You have made my day, my month, my year.

May Allah sanctify the secrets of Abu Ayub Al Ansari.
May we benefit from Ruhhul Quddus such as his.
Ameen.

Masjid Abu Ayub Al Ansari
Pic credit: www.2.bp.blogspot.com

p/s

To our Malay readers, it might be of interest to you that this coming Friday, I will InshaAllah launch a blog in Malay. It's called Bahasa Kalbu.
It's going to be a lil more personal and laidback LOL.

'Kalau kau sudi menyentuhi hatiku
Aku kan selalu dekat padamu...'

: )


No comments:

Post a Comment