Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy September

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

I absolutely love this special feeling of being in the month of September. Sorry can't give any intellectual explanations for it because it is of course a matter of the heart...heh heh...

Though I must say each of the other months sounds pretty in their own way: Jen-new-wary, Fab-brew-wary, MARCH, Eh-prill, Maaay, Juune, Jool-ly, Auug-gust, Oak-tow-burr, No-vamp-burr and of course This-zem-burr.

[Hah hah sis Eza is rambling again tonight, I heard you say!]

But I think I've been quite consistent in putting effort to share something useful, if not here, then there must be something there on Al Falah TV Youtube channel, bi-iznillah.







Sometimes you'd wanna read, sometimes you'd wanna watch. We all appreciate variety sometimes. I say sometimes, because at other times we'd wanna stick to the familiar and the predictable.

At the end of the day, we will end up doing things which God has made it easier for us to do. And the heart is made inclined to that which it is inclined to.


Happppyyy Sap-tempt-burr!















p/s
Yesterday as we were about to reach KL after having spent a happy Merdeka weekend in Penang [plenty of shopping and eating], my 21 year old niece asked me a question with a very serious tone. But her question made me laugh out loud and my mother sort of replied on my behalf with her oft-repeated advice. In Malay, it goes like this: 'Kalau hati tidak ikhlas, jiwa tidak tenteram, hidup pasti keluh kesah.' Meaning: if one is not sincere, the soul will be restless and life will be unsettling. 

Allahu a'lam.
May Allah bless us with a sincere heart because only He could plant sincerity in a person's heart. May Allah continue to envelope us in His care, love and mercy. 

Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment