Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good bye 2015 | All set for the new year

Bismillah.


All set for tomorrow.
All set for the new year.

Good evening folks,

I have been super busy today running around preparing for tomorrow because we are having a gathering with some special guests on the first day of the new year, insya Allah.

Preps shall continue tomorrow morning because that's how it is every time I am back in my hometown. I would always end up making at least two trips to the grocery store, every day. Every day means every day. And that does not include trips to the mall and/or some shops. It's always been about buying stuffs, spring cleaning, driving around and having tomato rice and/or nasi kandar twice a day LOL. 

2015 has been a colorful year for me. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. I am eager to wrap it up and embrace Jan-NEW-ary simply because everything will be fresh and new.

Ring out the false, ring in the true.
Ring out the old, ring in the new.

Good night, rest well, sleep tight and sweet dreams.
Catch up tomorrow.

WaSalamualaikum warahmatullah.

May the new year be a year full of joy and hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment