Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beautiful morning | Rise and shine

Bismillah.


Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

I love coming here to this space to drop a few lines of whatever that lingers on the mind.

Oh...I realized something - that like many of you out there - I love spending the morning at a new place. Mornings are no doubt refreshing. Mornings at a new place are twice cherished.


The above photo was taken on a Sunday morning on the compounds of a university on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia.

Thank God for granting me the idea to organize the Sunnah Food Campaign Video Competition (SFCVC). It has taken me to new places, it has given me the opportunity to meet many interesting people and it has certainly taught me a lot and I am enjoying the journey. Alhamdulillah.

Let's not take things for granted. That each morning we wake up with a task to do, a challenge to embrace, a lesson [or lessons] to learn.

Be afraid of only standing still. Be not afraid of going slowly. Be not afraid of doing something that you have never done before. Be brave about being yourself. Be not afraid of speaking your mind. Be bold. Be not afraid of kicking those people who try to walk all over you.

[Bully them back, if you have to. LOL.]

Yes, rise and shine. Let not anything or anyone hold you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment