Monday, May 30, 2016

Stand a little taller | It's a new day, a new dawn, a new life for me

Bismillah.

My boss kept reminding me: "Eza, you should walk tall cos we have brought in half a billion worth of contracts already!"

OH YES! And we are going for another half a billion, by year end, God willing!

Surely, we struggled before we could reap such handsome rewards. The struggle didn't kills us, it made us stronger. Like that one Kelly Clarkson song: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, stand a little taller, makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter.

And the big boss suggested we repeat our new mantra each morning as we march to the office. It's from a song by Nina Simone - Feeling Good:
"It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life for me..."

I love having positive people in my life.
Who doesn't?

You know I dream in color.
And do the things I want.
I stand a little taller.
I come back swinging.
This marvelous May
you hear me sing
: D
As ever,
-E-

p/s
There's something special about this man in red.
Excuse me. LOL.




p/s
I swear if there was another "red man" in the vicinity, I would pose with him too.
LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment