Monday, March 27, 2017

Anta Wali | God bless all my Quran teachers

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

May Allah bless the soul of my first Quran teacher. I called her Mummy. There were a couple of friends who could recite better than me, but she favored me the most, LOL. She would let me jump queue quite often, and this was her regular justification to the other students: "She needs to go quick, she's going home to study." I swear I did not bribe her. Never made such a request to her, no! LOL. May Allah place her soul among the Muqarabeen. Ameen.

I thought I dedicate this posting to Mummy cos tonight my Quran coach commended my ability to read many pages in one lesson. Alhamdulillah. Credit goes to Mummy and my late grandmother, who played the role of Quran teacher whenever I balik kampung during school holidays. It feels good to reminisce about our childhood memories, is it not?

God might soon answer my "secret wish" of wanting to inspire someone to hire a Quran coach, bi-iznillah. Someone has indicated her interest...I am so very....excited!



And this is one oft-quoted du'a I came across during my lesson tonight. It's from Surah Yusuf verse 101.

Anta waliyyi fid dunya wal akhirah
tawaffani musliman  wa alhiqni bis solehin 

"You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Take Thou, my soul, as one submitting to Your will (as a Muslim) and unite me with the righteous."

Do well and make your teacher proud
: D

p/s
Some people secretly condemn me for posting so many photos of myself. LOL.
So what? I love myself, and I am grateful for every single thing about Allah's manifestations on me. And this is my space!

Alhamdulillah for a greaaaatttt Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment