Friday, April 14, 2017

TGIF | It's your road

Bismillah.

Thank God It's Friday.

I say TGIF while feeling a lil nervous thinking about the amount of thinking, reading, and writing I have to do this weekend, for one important project at hand.

When the stress level is up it's hard to even smile, even though they say, a smile is a curve that sets everything straight. LOL.

Here's a poster I created to motivate myself. 




A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
Yes, I agree but sometimes money can set many things straight.
Cos you can buy all the scarves and clothes you like. LOL.
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping." - Bo Derek
"Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable." - Claire B. Luce
: )

But, Napoleon Hill says:
"Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing."
Yes, do some shopping.

LOL. I'd better sign-off now.


No comments:

Post a Comment