Monday, May 8, 2017

O Allah, be in favor of us!

Bismillah.

YaHuuuu...another du'a to memorize. It's a lil bit tongue twisting I must say, it's not going to be easy, but let's try. I know some of you might have memorized this already and it might be easy peasy for those of you who are good in the Arabic language. But I am just happy being excited each time I come across a beautiful du'a which I am yet to learn by heart. [Yes, some people think I get excited very easily. LOL]

Yeah...but there's a saying: 
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
; )

Allahumma zidna
wala tan qusna wa akrimna
wala tuhinna wa aq tina
wala tah rimna wa asirna
wala tuksir alaina
wa ar dhina wa ardho anna

Credit to Zamzam Academy.

  

May Allah be in favor of us, every day of our lives.
Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment