Monday, July 3, 2017

Back in KL | Back to reality

Bismillah.

Monday was a wake-up call day for me, that I had to drive back to KL and face "reality" - that is my job in KL. Alhamdulillah to have a job. It's a blessing I sure cherish cos I had been jobless for about three years before. 

Oh yes, this blog is looking more like a personal lifestyle blog instead of a "da'wah-inclined" one. but I am one who is real. There's a time for everything and it is Allah who orchestrates the states we get to experience in every moment, each day. Life is a fluid dynamic process.

The road trip back to KL was fun with my niece and nephew - as always. We have pretty cool rest areas in Malaysia you know. But no we don't have state-of-the-art WC facilities like those in Japan.

OK here's a small virtual Eid souvenir from me to you - a card that explains the huge artwork I have at my Penang home. May we benefit from these wonderful Names of Allah.



p/s
Sorry MSA, I forgot to bring the cards to KL with me.
Can't give you one, sorry ya! Thanks, I know how much you admire my creativity.
LOL.

p/s
Don't be afraid of reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment