Thursday, September 7, 2017

Seventh | Forty six | Thirty | Khatam

Bismillah.

Today, the Seventh of September, 2017 is indeed a meaningful day for me.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. Becauuuuuuse... with the guidance of my Quran teacher, Ustaz Ikhwan, I completed (khatam) the Quran. YaHuuuu!

We started on 10th November 2016, with Chapter 30 before going to Surah Baqarah/Chapter 1 and today the 46th lesson, we completed Juz (Chapter) 30 again. So all in all, I had spent 46 days/lessons having him guide/check my recital. We did one hour per lesson. And two lessons per week. On some days during the beginning of the course, we spent a bit more time on tajweed rules and going through the meanings of ten selected salawat/durood. 


Seventh September Twenty Seventeen
16 Zulhijjah 1438 H
Thursday

Alhamdulillah indeed.

"May Allah accept all our deeds and make us consistent in reciting Al Quran."
Ameen.

Happy day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment