Sunday, September 10, 2017

Written | The Greatest of Writers

Bismillah.

"Be patient.
For what was written for you
was written by the Greatest of Writers."

This hit me hard, that kind of happy hard, you know what I mean?

In my opinion, it beautifully evokes the meaning of sobrun jamil - beautiful patience, a concept which I thought was too strange to be real, something I could never comprehend until I saw the above quote.

When you become truly conscious again, of the fact that it is the Greatest Writer who writes the script of your life, you just crack a smile.
Subhanallah : )

It's something I have to continually remind myself.

Of...
The King.
The Greatest of Writers.
The Smartest Orchestrator.
The Kindest of all.






Credit: IG - Inspirational Islamic Quotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment