Friday, October 27, 2017

Fruitful Fri-yay

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum
: )

[Always wear a smile because you never know who is watching LOL]

I am writing as is and I will quote Cicero again, "even if you have nothing to write, write and say so." 

I have been very busy with work. It's good to be busy, needless to say. A little bird told me some souls kinda missed my presence these past few days. Heh heh...thank you. I missed this space too. It's my intention that my words and gestures, though short and snappy (or silly) would bear some sweet fruits or put a smile on someone's face.

I "seek to be worth knowing rather than well known." as said, Sean Gardner

Good night folks.
I am just too sleepy and in desperate need of the weekend. LOL.

  

  
Let's do this tomorrow, first thing in the morning - to give it a chance to become the most beautiful day of our life. As for today, it's a wrap! 
: D Alhamdulillah.

Thanks for tolerating this Fri-rambling. It looks a bit like my fave fried eggs: over easy.
LOL.

      


No comments:

Post a Comment