Thursday, October 5, 2017

Happy World Teachers' Day | Universe-sity


Bismillah.

For all the wonderful teachers out there - mine - especially those who coached me on strengthening my faith and servitude to Allah. Some of whom do not hold the official title of a teacher or ustaz/ustazah, yet a simple lesson through words that originated from a sincere and caring heart and actions that were selfless - be it a sisterly/brotherly/motherly/fatherly gesture, all of them "teachers" shall forever be in my heart and mind.

May, we too, in turn, have the opportunity to impart one or two useful lessons to others.    

It is commonly agreed that only teachers who are passionate about teaching can make students truly passionate about learning. Yes, admittedly, there were also teachers we disliked as a child. I remembered a couple of them who discredited, discounted me, and who deliberately dampened my spirits. But at least, they too taught me something!





Rabbi zidni ilma
war zuqni fahma


No comments:

Post a Comment