Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday state of mind

Bismillah.

Tomorrow is Monday?!
It's OK. I have enough patience and positive expectations because I will be on leave on all the Mondays in 2018 and beyond In Sha Allah.

Allah Kareem.
 🤣
This is by Allah another miraculous blessing which I never thought possible. But indeed He is extremely generous. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

I am A-OK actually.

Wish you a fabulous (whatever that is left of) Sunday. May it be as colourful as my scarf 😁

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - let our state of mind be one that is faithful, grateful and hopeful for in Allah's hand is all good.

#2018isgoingtobesuperawesomegodwilling

p/s A little bird told me some people are not happy seeing so many photos of me. LOL. Don't be silly ya cos I did not force you to visit this space. And let me remind you, it's not your job to like me, it's my job to like me 😁👍




No comments:

Post a Comment