Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What do you say

Bismillah.

What do you say to people who acted as if they are holy and branded you a b_ch when you could see that actually, they're far from holy. We should know that people whom we condemn for their seemingly wrong-doings might, in fact, be better than us. And that people who have children under their responsibilities should busy themselves guarding and guiding their own children instead of being nosy and judgmental on others.

I remind myself that fighting against my own lower nafs is a constant jihad. It's a lifelong process. I pray Allah will give me true friends who would look out for me, should I get derailed. I pray Allah protects me from people who try to derail me from the Straight Path. Ameen. 

I say Alhamdulillah. Perhaps it's good to have people cursed you, called you names, looked down on you etc., cos it's really sweet knowing you are none of those and that Allah loves you very much so He elevates your status even more and grants you plenty of gifts.

I say Alhamdulillah, I have got good fundamentals, and that I am not fake.
I say Alhamdulillah, I am faith.

Speaking the language of faith

#iamintochapter19ofthequranthankgod
#fastabiqulkhairatiamintherightrace
#jagaanaksendiribagibetuldanjangansibukhalorang😉
#guessmakcikgotthemessagealreadylol



No comments:

Post a Comment