Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Write it yourself | My pen

Bismillah.




Love this tweet by @Epic_Women.
But the poster above is designed by yours truly ya : D

No, you can't touch my pen, let alone hold it. LOL.

Alhamdulillah for the simple pleasures of life i.e. blogging freely, speaking up freely, writing freely. It's kinda fun training my brain to craft contents inspired by something I read, see, hear, experience or feel. It's a good practice to sharpen the mind like reading the Quran out loud - you have to sort of prepare your vocal cords in advance for the next word just as you recite the current word. Gosh, I don't know how to articulate it, but I think you understand what I mean by that, about reading the Quran - your brain and eyes have got to be fast. I am at Chapter 20 now. What about you?  I just realised there's one chapter I enjoy reading each and every time - Surah Shu'ra' - The Poets cos it's easy to read, short rhythmic sentences, poetic-sounding, love it!

Wama tawfiqi illah billah.
My success is only by Allah.

p/s
Hope you like what you are reading here - the story of my life : )
If it pains you, then leave. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment