Friday, November 3, 2017

Jummah Mubarak | Hi

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah to have arrived safely at my Penang home. I realised I have got a couple of postings due and thought I should first greet you on this blissful Friday.

I am pretty sure you wouldn't mind me saying Hi, unlike the gentleman who was before me at the cashier of a Petrol Station, he looked at me amazed as if I did something wrong when I greeted the cashier 'Hi.' I am not sure about you or everybody else but I always greet the person in charge at payment counters. There's nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, thought I mention about Surah Ad-Dukhan cos I received a booklet on the tafsir of Surah Ad-Dukhan from the Zakah Centre. I thought what a coincident this week is Week 44 and Surah Ad-Dukhan is the 44th Surah of the Quran!


Let's read it up and take heed before it's a lil too late when the skies are filled up with smoke and the inhabitants of the earth become thirsty and hungry and puzzled as the Final Day approaches.

So we gotta say Alhamdulillah for a peaceful day like today.



By the way, research shows that "visiting places we love may be more influential than possessions we own (objects). It could increase calm, joy and connection." 
Oh yes, I sure love Penang!


https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/placed/201710/places-influence-well-being-more-possessions


No comments:

Post a Comment