Monday, January 1, 2018

Terrific Twenty Eighteen

Bismillah.

Gotta gear up for the new year.
Gotta doll up for the new year ; )
Gotta freshen up for the new year - intellectually, psychologically, spiritually and emotionally.
Gotta go for it with all our heart.
Gotta have faith in the Almighty for in His hand is all good.


via GIPHY


Happy New Year folks!
No, of course, I don't look as fair as I do in the pic. 
It's all about the art of lighting : D
Perhaps it's a sign of a very beautiful new year LOL.
But no, I won't look porcelain white like that in 2018 or ever cos having a lil color is sweeter and sexier LOL.
But I shall work hard to make my heart pure and translucent. That's more important.

Oh, Lisan al-Din is entering its 10th year anniversary. Alhamdulillah.
Of course, I have changed and will keep on evolving.
Take it or leave it LOL.
Anyway, it's all about sending out positive vibes.
Unless some people mess with me.
Anyhow, I know most of you are sensible, pious, well mannered 
and have a high IQ & EQ.
Cheers!



Greetings from my kitchen to yours : D
May the ever generous Allah Al Kareem Al Razak
bring to our homes plenty of halal provisions
so we may use our energy and limbs for more ibadah
Ameen 




No comments:

Post a Comment