Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Good recommendation | The Accountant

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,

It's the least I could do, though I know most of you may already know. Just cos I came across it tonight during my Quran recital routine. Just cos the ayah says so: verse 85 of Surah An-Nisa that is to make a good recommendation cos whoever makes a good recommendation, there will be for him/her a share from it. Simple. Easy.

Therefore, I am recommending you to read the Quran!

And one more thing, as stated in the following verse 86 of Surah An-Nisa, be sure to return a salam/greeting with one better than it. This one is probbaly easier.

And the following phrase that ends verse 86 is simply awe-inspiring.
"Allah takes careful account of all things."

That He will know if you return a greeting with one that is better. Subhanallah, like if you were to add one additional word e.g. wabarakatuh, He will take account of that too. In our opinion, it's just a small matter, it's just one extra word we take lightly, but Allah is watching and hearing and taking account of that. Imagine how many salams are being exchanged in a minute around the world. Of course, He is Omnipresent and Ever-watchful of all things, not just how we greet one another.

I needed this reminder, that Allah takes careful account of all things. Subhanallah.



p/s
I would like to think that Allah takes careful account of my effort, my hard work and my dedication towards my job, so He says "Promote her!" LOL and hence I got promoted! YaHuuuu. Alhamdulillah. Allah Kareem!

17.1.18 - a day to remember. A day to be more grateful. A day to record His bounties for this faqir.
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.


No comments:

Post a Comment