Saturday, March 24, 2018

Praise the Lord regardless and boost your run

Bismillah.

Do I look like I care about people's insults towards me?

One man poked fun at me that according to him, all my projects had "failed" whereas his "dakwah" YouTube channel has garnered 2 Million viewers already. However, he himself and his clan don't even bother to watch its contents as they seem to prefer other kinds of "entertainment".

I think it's apparent the definition of success and failure is pretty subjective.

I am grateful that I have got three projects progressing well, and I don't have to elaborate it here.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.




Wama tawfiqi illah billah



Praise the Lord, regardless and boost your run, girls and boys, should you encounter any negativities.



No comments:

Post a Comment