Saturday, April 21, 2018

Numbered | Scrumming

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum folks,
Hi...hi...hi! Great to be back here after a week+ of hiatus. When you are not Instagramming or publicizing your actions, that does not necessarily mean you are not up and hustling. Alhamdulillah this is to express to the world of my gratitude of being alive and kicking. 

Life is like a cycle. When we were young, we spent the week being a student and the weekends to work part-time to survive college - not me but many of us. I partied on weekends or went shopping, to be frank, LOL. But now, it's the opposite, I work for three days during the week and spend the weekend as a student. After signing out I gotta watch Lynda.com for some lessons on Statistics to prep my mind for the real class InShaAllah. Mondays and Tuesdays are for recuperating and prepping some more. Perhaps meet an old buddy who is a maestro of Statistics to teach me some more. Alhamdulillah that's what friends are for. Praise be to Allah for all the wonderful people in our lives. Our days are numbered, so be friendly we must. But let's go for quality instead of quantity because we don't want to be negatively affected by blacksmith-friends, you know what I mean. Whenever you meet blacksmiths, be quick to convert them into the "Statistics of One's Ex". LOL.

Alhamdulillah, I am enjoying my job. I love that our culture is one which is super agile. I love being a scrum master for one of the squads at my workplace. Praise be to Allah for giving us the tawfiq to keep busy doing good things like acquiring new useful knowledge. We gotta be specific in thanking Allah because there are people who are busy acquiring immoral/useless stuff.

There are some married men in their 50s who keep themselves busy scrumming among women. Some of them have got four, five doctors in the family yet they cannot be cured still, the womanizing symptoms are still showing.

Oh somehow, some exes are thinking I'm as low as them. For God's sake, I'm marching on with my Quran recitation to Chapter 19. And they said Eza is just pretending to be good. Oh well, I say thank you, whatever good you see in me, is from Allah : )

Please...never mind me. Go take care of your unmarried daughters who are scrumming around boys and smooching them and what not. 

Excuse me, I am busy getting myself an education cos I'm not clever and education as we all know is a life-long journey after all, right until we reach the grave.

Peace out!


***

"I am the leader of this team. They have faith in me. I have to let go of the worry. Let go of the fear. I could curl up and cry at home. Not here."
- J. Sutherland (The Power of Scrum)


No comments:

Post a Comment